Friday, May 14, 2010

Lake Stories





Photo by Alex Milburn

This site contains the latest stories from Kahshe Lake.  After the paper copies of Healing Waters, Volumes 1 and 2 were published, I decided to continue collecting cottage stories, but to publish them on the Internet for all to see.

2023 is the 100th anniversary of the KLRA. I have been persuaded to publish an anniversary edition of Healing Waters, so these stories will all appear in print after all. The third volume was launched at the KLRA AGM on June 24, 2023, and is available from the boutique at any KLRA event.


It is easy to update this site, so if you want to see your story here, e-mail me at healingwaters@kahshelake.ca and let me know what you have.

Check out the old postcards on the Kahshe Lake Archives site here.  If you recognize your cottage on a post card, I'd like to do a Before and After story.


I can scan your photos and return the photos immediately.


Let me see your story. I'd love to read it.


Clare


No comments: